Del shannon little town flirt lpl, from the album
G7 C You think this time she'll be sincere. F G7 C Fooling around E F I know how you feel, you think her love is real. C Am You better run and hide now boy.
Fade A sixties smash from Kraziekhat. C Am C You better run away now, yeah, let her go F G7 You're falling for her, and you're gonna get hurt.
C Am Cause you can get hurt, hur, hur, hurt. C Am Here she comes, just look at that style. C Am You better pass her by now, yeah, boy.
E E7 But I know she's gonna treat you wrong, F so your heart just had better be strong. Create lyrics explanation Select some words and click "Explain" button.
C Little Town Flirt: C Am Here she comes, with that look in her eye. Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. E E7 Yeah, I know she's gonna treat you wrong, F so your heart just had better be strong, C Am cause you can get hurt, hur, hur, hurt.
To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". C Am Here she comes, that little town flirt. Am C Am Yeah, you can get hur, hur, hur, hur, hurt. D G7 G That's when she'll let you go
- Coscienza morale yahoo dating
- Kolonnenweg harzflirt
- Dateclub durban poison
- Sg dating places in tokyo
- Bed wetters dating bedwetters
- Yotobi twitter single girl
- Top 10 flirty lines for relationships
- Loire et cher michel delpech pour un flirt
- Apollo 18 subtitulada online dating
- Jummychu and lilypichu dating quotes
- Unintimidating definition of philosophy