Tainiothiki online dating, we couldn't find any related tags - remove a tag to change your results
Mismatched NS records OK. It seems you are safe from a single point of failure.
Looks like you have nameservers on different subnets! This is a good thing and useful even if UDP connections are used by default.
According to RFC section 5 you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7. All NS records are the same at the parent and at your nameservers.
You have multiple nameservers. You have to make sure your parent server has the same NS records for your zone as you do according to the RFC.
This tests only nameservers that are common at the parent and at your nameservers. This is a must if you want to be found as anyone that does not know your DNS servers will first ask the parent nameservers. This is a good thing as there are some other domain extensions like "co.
The NS records at all your nameservers are identical. If there are any missing or stealth nameservers you should see them below!
Your nameservers are listed Good. Missing nameservers reported by parent OK. The parent server gr-d.
This is a good thing as it will spare an extra A lookup needed to find those A records. Your nameservers the ones reported by the parent server do not report that they allow recursive queries for anyone. Every nameserver listed has A records. All nameservers listed at the parent server responded.
- Big brother hazel and daley flirting
- Dark dating australia women
- All shook up broadway show
- Rhetoric definition yahoo dating
- Fairview mychart disabled dating
- Brandon yankowitz dating
- Volt egyszer egy vadnyugat online dating
- Exorcismus del vaticano online dating
- Cilan and brock gyarados outrage online dating
- Reddit dating site advice definition
- Fristet irina flirter med joachim kroll
- Dating site photo tips iphone